Do you want to cut down the cost of buying clothes, build a wardrobe that will be timeless and classic or just want to know essential items in a wardrobe? Wardrobe essentials are useful, efficient and effective. So, keep reading because I am about to tell you all the wardrobe secrets!
CLICK PICTURES FOR MORE SHOPPING LINK
1. A kimono: Kimono is my top choice because of the less emphasis made on their benefits in a wardrobe. Kimonos are wardrobe essentials because they are versatile. e.g the same kimono can be an office or concert look.
2. BLAZERS: Blazers are Another wardrobe essentials, my Favorite way of styling blazers are with trainers or heels.
3. T-SHIRTS/VEST/VEE: You never really know how a simple white vest is essential in a wardrobe until you need to layer under a transparent top so PLEASE BUY AS MANY AS POSSIBLE because I keep losing mine due to wearing them always.
4. BLACK PANTS: Whatever you do, the number one rule for buying wardrobe essentials is BUY A BLACK PANT; flared, cigarette, thin, formal…all! black pants can be styled in different ways or used in different weather so invest in a black pant!
5. TRAINERS: Trainers can withstand any weather, come rain, come sunshine, trainers can be used to create 50 different looks. They are my favorite wardrobe essentials.
6. WIDE LEG PANTS: I mentioned black pants above but this deserves to be mentioned because wide leg pants have a difference in the effect they give a look, wide leg pants are actually more suitable for trainers/sporty look (personal opinion) so grab a pair when next you shopping for wardrobe essentials.
7. BUTTON DOWN SHIRT: Shirts are considered wardrobe essentials by a lot of stylists and I agree because nothing beats a crisp white shirt
8. FLAT SHOES: Flat shoes like brogues, sandals, ballet flats, pumps, and loafers are wardrobe essentials. however, you can just purchase the classic pumps for starters then later add the other flat shoes.